Monday, October 30, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrr

It's cold in my room. So cold, in fact, that it is probably time I got round to requesting a visit from Mr Landlady to come and unstick my radiator - I'm thinking the cold and damp (from condensation on the window) air is probably not helping the cough I've had for two weeks.

I did have a great weekend at home, though. The highlight was watching S.'s two year old nephew playing with my mobile phone, and seeing the delight on his face when S. called it (he started dancing to the tune). He spent the rest of the evening following us around with it, begging us to make it 'sing' again! I swear he gets more sweet by the day.

The Black Forest Gateau that served as my mum's birthday cake also played its part in making the weekend enjoyable...

I'm going to take refuge under my duvet with a hot water bottle now, in an attempt to warm up prior to going to sleep. Won't be long now before the El Al blankets will have to be brought out to supplement my existing bedclothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home